I'm looking for movies about surrogacy?

and surrogate mothers. Documentaries or fictional. Whatever really. I'd prefer documentaries but I would like to see fictional movies as well. I've already seen 'Baby Mama' and 'A Handmaids Tale'. Thank you.

Best Answer

Final Vendetta (1996) Also known as Sweet Evil

The Surrogate (1995) Starrng Alyssa Milano

MADE IN INDIA: A FILM ABOUT SURROGACY

A film by Rebecca Haimowitz & Vaishali Sinha

In San Antonio, Lisa and Brian Switzer risk their savings with a Medical Tourism company promising them an affordable solution after seven years of infertility. Halfway around the world in Mumbai, 27-year-old Aasia Khan, mother of three, contracts with a fertility clinic to be implanted with the Texas couple's embryos. MADE IN INDIA, about real people involved in international surrogacy, follows the Switzers and Aasia through every stage of the process

Cutting Edge: Addicted to Surrogacy

Source(s): You Tube / Google

Movies About Surrogacy

• Kayla

I've got too many suggestions to recap them all--there's no horror or kiddis films in my list. I"ve got drama, suspense, romance, family centered, etc. All pretty good pics. You can always google them for more info. I heard that When A Man Loves a Woman w/Andy Garcia & Melanie Griffin was really good. Good old movies: The Birds, Rear Window, Vertigo (Hitchcock movies), Citizen Kane, South Pacific (not the Glenn Close version), An Affair to Remember, Manchurian Candidate Good Will Hunting, The Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, Shower, (Asian foreign film), Eat Drink, Man Woman (Asian), Infernal Affair (Asian), Jungle Fever, A Time to Kill Somethings Got to Give, Under the Tuscan Sun, Bella

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awM8q

Here are a few suggestions................................ (COMEDY'S) 1."The Family Stone" Staring Rachel McAdams, Sarah Jessica Parker. A man brings his very reserved, & shy girlfriend to meet his out spoken, unorthodox, family. She feels out of place & the family is not helping by giving her a hard time about everything. But a lot of surprises start to pop up as Christmas day nears. 2."Somethings Got to Give" Staring Diane Keaton & Jack Nicholson. A woman meets her daughters latest love interest & is shocked to find that he is her age. As the night progresses the man starts to have medical problems & needs medical attention. As it turns out he can't travel & gets stuck staying with his girlfriends mother. They can't stand one another, but as time goes on they start to grow quite fond of each other, but they're conflicted because he is dating her daughter. 3."Baby Mama" Staring Tina Fey & Amy Poeler. A very successful business woman starts to feel her biological clock ticking & wants a baby, unfortunately it turns out she is unable to get pregnant & looks for a surrogate. She thinks she has found the perfect woman to carry her baby but it turns out the woman is a slob with a lot of problems of her own. As their whole plan of surrogacy starts to unravel the women end up in court. (ACTION / DRAMA) 1."Flight Plan" Staring Rachel McAdams & Cillian Murphy. A woman is on her way home from a funeral when she meets a charming man at the air port. She likes him until he reveals his true purpose for being on the plane, it turns out the woman manages a hotel & he needs her to move a politician to another room in her hotel so he can be killed. She is scared but doesn't want to make the call to her assistant manager, so she does everything to stall from making the call. He & she start to play cat & mouse to get what they want. 2."Paycheck" Staring Ben Affleck & Uma Thurman. A brilliant inventor is asked to make a machine that can predict the future for an obscene amount of money. After he makes the machine the company erases his memory so he can not duplicate the machine for another company & weird things start to happen. When he goes to collect his money they tell him he donated the millions of dollars & is getting nothing. He looks at his belongings & they're just nicknack's like a car key, sun glasses, cigarettes, etc.. He realizes someone is trying to kill him, so he's running all through town trying to remember what happened, whose trying to kill him & why? (LOVE) 1."A Walk in the Clouds" Staring Keanu Reeves & Aitana Sanchez. A man returning from war to his girlfriend runs into a woman returning home from college. She unwittingly brings him problems & they get thrown off the bus. As they're walking the man realizes the woman is distraught & she reveals that she is going home to her very, very traditional father pregnant & without a husband. He feels for the woman so offers to go with her & pretend to be her husband for one night & then he will leave like he has abandoned her. She excepts but things get complicated when they start to fall for one another & he has a girlfriend waiting for his return. They are torn & don't know how to deal with what is happening. 2."Untamed Heart" Staring Marisa Tomei & Christian Slater. A coffee shop waitress is unlucky in the love, but things start to change when the coffee shop out cast Adam saves her from a terrible ordeal. Adam is very a shy man who has no family or friends, but starts to open up when the woman takes the time to get to know him. They start to fall in love but Adam ends up in the hospital after a brutal attack, & the woman can't bare to think that she might lose yet another boyfriend. Well, here are my suggestions, I just wanted to give you the gist of the movies so that I wouldn't give too much away. I hope you find my useful? Good luck & enjoy the movies!!!