Why can't my girlfriend really feel sexual sensation?

We have been dating for about a year and a half, and we've pretty much always been happy together. Our sex life is good, and the problem itself isn't actually in sex or vaginal pleasure. She can feel me inside of her, and she can feel me playing with her clit (which she isn't entirely comfortable with),... show more We have been dating for about a year and a half, and we've pretty much always been happy together. Our sex life is good, and the problem itself isn't actually in sex or vaginal pleasure. She can feel me inside of her, and she can feel me playing with her clit (which she isn't entirely comfortable with), but other sensual touches she can't feel. Kissing her neck, nibbling her ears, gently stroking erotic areas, and even contact with her nipples are only vague sensations. I work hard to make her happy- shower her with affection, talk to her, give massages, etc.- and I'm always careful about sexual boundaries to make sure i don't make her uncomfortable. We both are frustrated by this, especially as I am a pleasure giver and would love to be able to kiss her and tease her and have her be able to feel aroused by it. By the way, this isn't anything new, it has been this way since before we started dating. I would just really like to be able to have more comprehensive foreplay and get her all worked up so that she can have the best sexual experience i can provide. Any advice is appreciated, please help?
2 answers 2