Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

please somone !!!!!!?

ok so im texting this girl on the weekend i said hey she wrote back "im walking i text u later" she never texted back but then she text me back like 2:40 in the mornin saying if im awake so i text her back when i woke up i waz asleepin when she text me so late i said just woke up sorry about that i waz away she never text back since wat do i do ??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would give it a little time to let her respond. She could be busy. The fact she was thinking of you late at night and got back to you shows interest. She was probably felt a little funny texting you so late and when you did not reply she did not want to seem desperate. I think u will hear from her soon. If you do not just text her a quick hello or hey.

• 9 years ago

RELAX.

Be patient. Dont say anything and if she replies back within the next few days then you guys are cool.

If it takes her more than 2 weeks to reply back, forget her!

Source(s): Im a girl! I just know how it works usually:)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.