Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 9 years ago

One Direction B-day help please!!?

kk so my best friends 17 birthday is coming up and i wanna make her a note......She is crazy in love with one direction and i need a couple ideas for a note/ birthday card so can some one help please :/

And her fav. 1D member is Liam :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, this isn't a note, but here is another birthday idea. I've printed out small pictures of one direction, taped them to toothpicks and then made cupcakes and inserted the toothpicks with the pictures into the cupcakes. Very cute for a birthday and not too expensive.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

So, let me get this straight....your friend is 17 years old and crazy in love with One Direction, and you want to get her a birthday card relating to it, I assume?

I have a better idea. Get her a psych evaluation.

Source(s): Human logic.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.