Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 9 years ago

One Direction B-day help please!!?

kk so my best friends 17 birthday is coming up and i wanna make her a note......She is crazy in love with one direction and i need a couple ideas for a note/ birthday card so can some one help please :/

And her fav. 1D member is Liam :)

Favorite Answer

Well, this isn't a note, but here is another birthday idea. I've printed out small pictures of one direction, taped them to toothpicks and then made cupcakes and inserted the toothpicks with the pictures into the cupcakes. Very cute for a birthday and not too expensive.

So, let me get this straight....your friend is 17 years old and crazy in love with One Direction, and you want to get her a birthday card relating to it, I assume?

I have a better idea. Get her a psych evaluation.

Source(s): Human logic.