Fdjk asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Did I eat too much? Or am I growing?

I'm a 15 year old girl. Today for breakfast I had frosted wheaties with soy milk and half of a banana for breakfast. I had strawberries for a snack. I had a Greek yogurt and granola for lunch. I had an apple for a snack. I had a huge salad with lettuce carrots a whole half of an avocado a little fat free dressing carrots almonds and peanuts and japoleno slices and also garbonzo beans. It was really big and I also had salmon and a sweet potato. Did I eat tooo much? My stomach feels full but I feel like I could eat more. Am I growing?

Favorite Answer

You are not eating to much. But at least you are eating healthy foods.

You're eating quite healthy! You're just fine,sweetie! Don't worry! You're a growing girl! :)

Source(s): me.