Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Brii asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

Please help whats wrong with me?

Okay I have been diagnosed with ADHD and depression but I dont think thats it.. I have like something in my head its not avoice and it commands my body to do stuff I dont think its like im frozen in my brain watching this. The thing has me cut my self, attempt suicide punch people pull out my hjair ect. I normally withdraw from people

Favorite Answer

I am a schizophrenic so I get commands to do things to myself and others all the time. There's a beautiful song called, "Help me Fight the Good Fight," that I like to listen to. I fear giving in and so far haven't hurt anyone else except myself. It can be exhausting for me to try to resist it and I fear giving in. If it is a spiritual force then you may need someone to help you get rid of it once and for all. I have gotten so many prayers and I am on medicine but it doesn't completely get rid of it. Maybe talk to a counselor and see what they have to say about it. To see if you have another disorder too. I'll be praying for you. Just know that you are not alone in this.

This song is from Nest Learning:

From the very first day my journey has lead me,

through all the seasons,

The lord has shown me the way,

I’ve tried to obey for all the right seasons,

The rain has set out to drown me right from the start,

Raging storms have delayed me,

Clouds have shaded my heart,

But the sun has reflected my faith in its rays,

As I follow his ways.

Help me fight a good fight,

Help me win with thy might,

Help me follow the light,

Help me lord, help me lord,

To fight a good fight.

From the distance I see the light beckoning me towards eternity,

Day by day I’ll always thank him for what he’s given me,

Raging storms have delayed me,

Clouds have shaded my heart,

As I follow his ways.

Help me fight a good fight,

Help me win with thy might,

Help me follow the light,

Help me lord, help me lord,

To fight a good fight.

Hi Brii. Sounds tricky. Doctors can tend to prescribe anti depressants when they are not sure what they are dealing with. Keep taking the meds unless you feel they are making things worse. It sounds a bit like a kind of posession scenario. Best cure for evil is to seek the protection of Christ. He won;t let you down but be ready for a rollercoaster ride as spiritual battles are messy. God loves you and will destroy any demon that tells you to cut yourself so bring it to him. Best of Irish Luck. S.

dissociative disorder. It can be handled with a mix of drugs and therapy, but the sooner you go to a psychologist, the sooner you can be helped.