Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

what do guys look for in girls!!?? GUYS ONLY?

me:

5'4

nice

honest

good personality

outgoing

funny

fun

down to earth

i like to cook

love to have fun

smart

i have been hurt so many times by guys and its probally because i let them walk all over me and im too nice to say stop and set bounderies but i just want a nice guy that treats me right!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well that depends if the guy is looking for someone who has THE looks. Personally I prefer someone like you and it would be amazing to have a gf with your type of personality. :)

Source(s): Personally
  • 9 years ago

You HAVE to set boundaries and stick to them no matter what. If you don't demand respect and carry yourself in a way that shows that you deserve it, then you won't get it. Keep being nice but DEMAND respect. The right man will find you.

• melo7
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

your description hit the nail on the head. just keep being yourself and the right guy will come along

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.