Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

what do guys look for in girls!!?? GUYS ONLY?

me:

5'4

nice

honest

good personality

outgoing

funny

fun

down to earth

i like to cook

love to have fun

smart

i have been hurt so many times by guys and its probally because i let them walk all over me and im too nice to say stop and set bounderies but i just want a nice guy that treats me right!

Favorite Answer

Well that depends if the guy is looking for someone who has THE looks. Personally I prefer someone like you and it would be amazing to have a gf with your type of personality. :)

Source(s): Personally

You HAVE to set boundaries and stick to them no matter what. If you don't demand respect and carry yourself in a way that shows that you deserve it, then you won't get it. Keep being nice but DEMAND respect. The right man will find you.

• melo7

your description hit the nail on the head. just keep being yourself and the right guy will come along