I think i'm pregnant?

And i'm only 14 please help.

and i'm really really really scared.

Favorite Answer

Tell your mom. She'll know what to do.

the answer is tell your parents! this is a crisis and not something to sit around debating alone. keep quite to your friends, go tell your mom the truth, and the person you had sex with. ya'lls parents need to get together and have a talk with both of you. there are options out there.

why??? If your only 14 you should be careful talk too your mom you need someone too be with you and tell her everything thats going on with u .

what do yu wanna do? i would keep it, if you lived in tennessee i would say give it to me and you can visit. but you prolly don't

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

Source(s): I should follow my own advice.