Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is this product too good to be true? Should I buy this hookah?

I want to buy this hookah on amazon but their are no reviews and it's at a really good price. I don't want to pay for it and found out it was too good to be true.

here is the website:

http://www.amazon.com/Handcrafted-Brass-Acrylic-Ho...

If this will be a waste of my money can you please point me into the right direction of a good hookah at a reasonable price. i looking for some thing in the 13'' to 20" range.

THANKS!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

You will get what you pay for when it comes to items like that. An extra 100 bucks now might seem like a huge deal but when you still have it in 10 years it will be way worth it.

Source(s): Lots of experience