Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

naomi asked in HealthDental · 9 years ago

Decay in front tooth and braces..what to do?!?

I have braces and I have not been to the dentist in years because I had no money and have been struggling financially. I have since attained alot if cavities and most importantly tooth decay in my front tooth. My wires and most of my brackets have came off and half my front tooth is missing. Its so bad any money I come up with im using to fix these problems. I have no dentist insurance and is sure this will cost a bundle. Ugh fml

• Dent
    Favorite Answer

I suggest that you contact the dental school at your area to see if you can get appointment. The dental school won't charge much and sometimes it is free.