Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Am I a leecher or a seeder? torrent stuff?

So i use The pirate bay alot mostly extremezone for movies so when I download the movies I dont delete them until I watch the movie or whatever that can go for like a month because I usually have 20 to 40 torrents sometimes it takes me three days to watch one movie sometimes i can watch two in one day. so back to my question Am I a seeder or a leecher?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you are both.. If you a downloading a file off torrent, you will be considered a leecher.. If that file is uploading, then u will be considered as seeder.. Seeders are the one who uploads a file and the leechers are the one who downloads it.

As you dont delete the file, it doesnt mean u r uploading it. If u stop the process of seeding in the torrent, the file will no more upload. after you are done downloading it a file, it is always better to upload it to atleast its file size. This will help others to download the file..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.