Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should i wait for ipod touch 5th gen or stick with 4th gen?

I have a ipod touch 4th generation 32 GB with the latest software update but i recently cracked the screen and now everything is starting to fall apart. Before i broke the screen safari and alot of my apps were randomly crashing and i didnt know how to fix it and the speed was not what apple advertised it as. Then, i recently cracked the screen while recording a video and it messed up my front camera and now the volume is screwed up and the whole thing is just starting to completly break down. im wondering if i should just go to the apple store and get it repaired for like 150 dollars or if i should wait for the rumored ipod touch 5th gen which i have no idea when its coming out and how much it will cost.

Wait or and I'll buy it off u with the crack !!!! Email me reallydatgood18@gmail.com