Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do I send packed milk candies from Philippines to USA?

Favorite Answer

Try EMS - Express Mail Service from post office, if you live in Metro Manila, go directly on their main office, it is more cheap than private package mover. I use it all the time mailing package to Japan. You can track your package via online.

http://www.track-trace.com/post

Mmm scrumptious.. I rather have some interior the refrigerator for later <3 I additionally love milyways, Reece's, and a hundred grand mouth watering!! Oh and a handmade candy milkshake... I make some each now and then, no count if it rather is with rolos, mily approaches, snickers.. So yummy haha

Try LBC or FEDEX