Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Are you anxiously awaiting the arrival of your Guardian Demon?

I am.

He should be here any day now.........

Update:

((((Taz)))) you're doing' a good job, son. Noodles escapes harm as if by magic sometimes :)

Chowdog hasn't eaten her yet.

How was your nasty marmalade?

Update 2:

No, I do have suspect though. I caught her sneaking him Easycheese....she knows he can't have cheese. She is WEAK. The kind that can't say no....he can get whatever he wants from her.

I'm gonna send this girl to live you Taz, before she kills my dog.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry:o(

Nurse Noodles already hired me.

I'm her Guardian Demon on retainer.

:o)

Source(s): *Edit: The marmalade was exceptional! I hope Chowey has recovered?:o( Poor Chowey:o( Did you figure how he got into the lemons? {{{Doc}}} *Edit2 @Doc: By 'her' you can't mean Noodles? I've never had Easycheese...sounds positively disgusting.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No.

He called and told me exactly when he'd arrive, so I have plenty of time to nip down to the grocers and get some fresh fruit and veggies.

• 9 years ago

That depends. Is he the Tom Hiddleston version of Loki? Then ABSOLUTELY.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

O the greatness and the justice of our God! For he executeth all his words, and they have gone forth out of his mouth, and his law must be fulfilled.

18 But, behold, the righteous, the saints of the Holy One of Israel, they who have believed in the Holy One of Israel, they who have endured the crosses of the world, and despised the shame of it, they shall inherit the kingdom of God, which was prepared for them from the foundation of the world, and their joy shall be full forever.

19 O the greatness of the mercy of our God, the Holy One of Israel! For he delivereth his saints from that awful monster the devil, and death, and hell, and that lake of fire and brimstone, which is endless torment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ahahaha he started praying! Ya I am to! Lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah, I'm trying to be cool about it, but I can't sleep and I have no appetite.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.