Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

how do i get fit im in 8th grade and i feel fat im a guy and i want abs and to look good how do i achieve this?

Now i want real serious answers i am serious Please help

Favorite Answer

You feels fat or you ARE fat? Well, start worming out. There are plenty of YouTube videos to tell you how. And you HAVE to start eating healthier. First off, no soda. That's right, no soda. And no seconds for dinner. And no snacking throughou the day. If you want a snack, eat a fruit. Losing weight and getting in shape takes self control and discipline. It takes habit changing.

• Check out marksdailyapple.com. Believe it or not, low carb living is the healthiest choice, and the good news is that the younger you are, the more immediate the results. Good luck!

Source(s): I started a low-card diet last year, and this year I'm the fittest I've ever been, and I'm 26!

Do a lot of cardio, have a healthy diet.

Also do a lot of push ups and sit ups