What the name of/Where can I download this Sonic game?

I kow that it is on the Gamecube originaly, but I know that a lot of console games can be downloaded online now. It is the Sonic game where their are chaos that can be either angerl, devil, or normall chaos. It was really fun a while back, and I want to play it again.

Favorite Answer

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, but im sorry idk where you can download it

It's definitely Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. One of my favorite games of all time. You probably wont ind it on the internet. But you could get a Gamecube and the game for about 30 bucks if you're find the right place.

My best guess is Sonic Heroes, but I''m not sure