Can someone help me answer one history questiong and correct the other three? Thanks=D?

Am not sure about this one 3 Truman’s Fair Deal program A was an overwhelming success. B had the strong support of Congress. C suffered because of the president’s concern about the Cold War. D promised gains for a select few in American society. And can someone correct this ones..please..i want to... show more Am not sure about this one

3 Truman’s Fair Deal program
A was an overwhelming success.
B had the strong support of Congress.
C suffered because of the president’s concern about the Cold War.
D promised gains for a select few in American society.

And can someone correct this ones..please..i want to know if i got it wrong or right?

1 Which of the following presidents submitted the Civil Rights Act to the Congress and gave a televised speech to the nation in which he stated that passage of this act was a matter of morality, e.g. all individuals are equal.
A Lyndon Johnson
B Harry Truman
C Dwight D. Eisenhower
D John F. Kennedy

I chose A. lyndon Johnson

2 Which of the following leaders made sure that the Civil Rights Act would pass in Congress
A Robert Kennedy
B Martin Luther King
C Lyndon Johnson
D Richard Nixon

I chose b martin luther king jr
1 answer 1