Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 9 years ago

If i build a computfer, what is the probability of it working without issues?

All the parts are compatible.

I'm just wondering about the chances of things being broken or DOA.

I know returns take a long time and i want to build one and ahve it work perfect

Update:

computer*

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

it not to often since 90% of the manufacture test their product be for sending it out but every once in a while someone will get one and building a computer is pretty easy and when you look at an item on newegg or tigerdirect don't fully listen to the feed backs some people over exaggerate and give bad ratings cause it took to long and alot of the people who got a great product don't say none so in some cases people only put a review when thing do go wrong

• Otter
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Building your own computer is really easy now days everything is color coded, and most instructions in the handbook that come with the mother board are easy to understand. Just make sure all of your connections are a good solid fit and take your time. You are smart to build your own you get far more bag for your buck by doing so. I have built 100's and really never had a major problem.

I hope this helps and good luck.

Source(s): Experence.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Minimal if you know what you are doing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.