Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 9 years ago

If i build a computfer, what is the probability of it working without issues?

All the parts are compatible.

I'm just wondering about the chances of things being broken or DOA.

I know returns take a long time and i want to build one and ahve it work perfect

computer*

it not to often since 90% of the manufacture test their product be for sending it out but every once in a while someone will get one and building a computer is pretty easy and when you look at an item on newegg or tigerdirect don't fully listen to the feed backs some people over exaggerate and give bad ratings cause it took to long and alot of the people who got a great product don't say none so in some cases people only put a review when thing do go wrong

• Otter

Building your own computer is really easy now days everything is color coded, and most instructions in the handbook that come with the mother board are easy to understand. Just make sure all of your connections are a good solid fit and take your time. You are smart to build your own you get far more bag for your buck by doing so. I have built 100's and really never had a major problem.

I hope this helps and good luck.

Source(s): Experence.
  • ?

Minimal if you know what you are doing