Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how to be aggressive in football?

idk how to really say this but i'm just not aggressive enough and i have to be. I have a really tough coach so the second you do something wrong you basically get kicked off the team. I want to be aggressive but i just can't get mentally right. It's like I have mind blocks or something especially when I don't always understand the play and who I have to block and stuff because when i go up to the line of scimmage my heads just spinning. Can someone give me some REAL help with this?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just think about the person who you are gonna tackle or block said something nasty about your mom... Hopefully you will be aggressive... Good luck....

• Abby
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

When it comes to being aggressive, it seems like you either have it or you don't. I don't know if there's much you can do to change your mind set. Try to clear your mind and just focus. The more determined the better.

• 9 years ago

Just focus, and get VERY MAD before the games. Try to literally (but legally) kill the other players.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.