Why am I so depressed?

Im a 13 year ild boy, i have suicidal thoughts abd more than likely, depression. I havent told an adult about it yet but nothing bad has really ever happened in my life, i used to have lots of friends and ive never known anyone who died. Why could I be depressed?

Biologically, there's a chemical imbalance in your brain! Go see a doctor and get a brain scan and they'll give you meds for it. I'm clinically depressed, and I have to go on meds for it. Some of the best people in the world struggle with depression! You're not alone :)

Additionally, try to surround yourself with people who make you happy. Post sticky notes on doors and around your room that say things like, "I am worth it" or "I am important". It doesn't seem like it would do much, but just little things like that can help you remember that you are important and you are talented and smart. Drink tea in the mornings, and make sure you get exercise! Exercising sends endorphins to your brain that help you to be happy. So take a quick walk, go for a run, go hiking or biking, eat healthy, smile, watch a funny video, and remind yourself that you are perfect and wonderful and the world is not going to change that.

Go out and play and be social. No one can answer this but yourself. O_o Tell an adult, sometimes it helps just to talk about it. If nothing is truly wrong maybe you have a disorder you don't know about. Maybe you need medication. Get help.

there doesn't have to be a reason for depression,

but what I do know is you need help, you need to feel happy and lively like a 13 year old should.

tell your parents, and if they yell at you.. try to explain how you feel,

then get medical help asap.

Source(s): good luck

I'm depressed because life is simply too boring. maybe you have something similar to boredom.

Source(s): God's notebook.

Idk I'm depressed but I have reasons