Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

I Just Lost My Best Friend .....?

So today I texted my best friend like 3 times and she didnt even reply to me. So I went on facebook and I guess she deleted me as a facebook friend. We argue at times but only once or twice? Should I ask her what's up?

I need advice.... Please. I already lost tons of best friends... I don't want to lose another.

I tried to text her but no luck:[

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Could it be it is you that have problem? Since you said "I already lost tons of best friends". Anyways maybe just give her time then talk to her.

I'm going through a similar thing like this. You should try and talk to her and see what's up about this. Or you can give her space for a little bit and then come back to her. But I know what it's like to loose a best friend. It hurts and you feel like a part is missing you. But yeah I would try and talk to her about it and if she doesn't want to talk about it then give her space

U guess she unfriended u y? Call her talking is a good way to communicate u can't tell a persons tone in a text

• ?

Yeah. Ask her & talk about why she is upset. If you're best friends, she should at least let you know why she's mad at you.. You deserve that at least.

when you meet her again ask her why she did that. And if she says you did something wrong, apologise. Sometime apologising is hard, but in the end, its worth is :)

Call her home phone and ask to talk to her. She can't reject it.