Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 9 years ago

should i buy this car?

02 accord ex with 67000 miles one previous owner, one minor accident (with a parked vehicle), one issued recall on the driver's airbag inflator, and carfax reports no information after dec 2009. Asking price is 5600. Is this a good buy?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

japanese vehicles are the most reliable ones on the road...however, not ones with an accident on record, and an absent history with carfax after 2009. The guy could have totalled the vehicle in 2010 and repaired it, having nothing showing up on the carfax after 2009. I'd say that a used accord ex is the right track, just not that one. Never buy a vehicle with any sort of problem or questionable history. Make no exceptions to this, it will almost always come back to bite you in the butt later.

Also look at toyota camry, infiniti g35, nissan altima, nissan maxima.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well that guy above me is stupid (or below im not sure) a 10 year old japanese car? Not worth it? Sir il have you know I have owned numorous old Japanese cars, A 85 Corolla AE86 90s and 80s civics, So your idea of "Not worth it is wrong"

I would say look around on craigslist and see if you can find anything cheaper (which you might) if not, as long as its all repaired and everything is running its a great car!

• Bob H
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's a 10 yr old Japanese car. I would say no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.