Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

MW3- is it worth buying? On PC?

I have this nice gaming PC that I built and I am a big bf3 fan boy, but recently the cod series have seem to be appealing to me. I like the goals that you set to level up and the very fast paced game play, also the gun customization looks nice, as well as killstreak awards seem cool as well.

Seems like a different and fun game to play alongside bf3, what do you think? unbiased opinions preferred? I will probably buy it in like 10 minutes or so.

Very different. Less teamwork, but faster action. I do find the graphics to be a little dated. Maps are very confined, less room for tactics like BF3.

buy bf3