Loosing the girl of my dreams?

Let see I met this girl 2 months ago and I like her a lot she has baby girl that is 3 and that girl loves me. The thing is she was getting a divorce but her husband found out she was talking to me and now he wants her back. Nobody likes this guy he has beat her hurt her in many ways. Her baby isn't his so that help out. But we where happy together till he came around now she just wants to be friends. I'm fine with that but I'm not fine whith hom going to her work everyday to see her. We still talk some but not much I try to be there for her like when she is down ill talk to her but I think she is going back to her husband. Please help I'm willing to do anything to be with her.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Just be an ear for her and help without being bias.

Focus on your life now so her or the next girl you can have a place for her to stay and you can entertain freely.

I like to just add because maybe I got your attention: Recommended to take it slow, take time to get to know the person. Try to keep things clean, less baggage. Let 7 years of perfect relationship before marriage. After 7 years of perfect marriage then a child if desired.

If things are minor I usually just wouldn't even give it a second thought. If it is major I just fix it the best way and that's it. Maybe this will be a good method for you guys. Always reinforce it with Love

Recommended to take it slow, take time to get to know the person. Try to keep things clean, less baggage. Let 7 years of perfect relationship before marriage. After 7 years of perfect marriage then a child if desired.

Look at the sky, look at the tree. The joy from everything around you is your happiness.

Your free right now so take advantage of it.

Relationships are obligation, yet enjoyment, but there is responsibilities. Make sure this is the way you want to go.

If you do, join chat rooms, clubs, hobbies and meet people that like what you like.

There is so much you can do, start with little steps and keep at it.

On another note you seem to be a very nice person, so I like to add that what ever person you want a serious relationship with, take your time (years) and really really really see if this is the person you will spend your whole life with. If you can even better never get married and just enjoy your life with nothing serious, make sure the other party knows your intentions. I also like to add though, in marriage it is a different kinda love, a very valuable kinda love. Always do whats best for everyone like what you did when you asked this question,

Try your best. Love like you never love before. This is the best way for love to come and start surrounding your life. May love be around you, through you and is you.

Love and the Good Life will come

P.S. Email me if you have another further statements glhww@yahoo.com

P.P.S. Daily words of encouragements TWITTER my account is = @glhww

P.P.P.S. Majority of my answers are for the majority, there are many variables to consider always

P.P.P.P.S. Click on the Yahoo Answers Ads to support this very cool program

• Mircat

She's one of those women who stays with abusers which means she has as many psychological issues as he does. This is not your perfect woman. Let it go, move on, there is no being friends. Stay clear of her. Find someone who knows the difference between love and abuse.