Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 9 years ago

how do i get out of going to school tomorrow?

okay well we have a relly lame honors day thing tomorrow n sadly im in it. Theres gonna be over 1000 people there and i hate being in front of so many ppl .I really dont want to go to school tomorrow and i cant fake sick cause im gonna forget that im supposed to be sick. My mom won't let me skip school unless im sick. since she always complains about me not cleaning i thought that she might let me stay home and do that but i have no idea what to do help plz

Favorite Answer

I hate being i front of a big number of people too, especially if i don't know the people.

I suggest you go because the experience will be very beneficial and will strengthen your ability to be in front of a big audience, but if you really cannot go you should gag yourself as soon as you get to school but make sure you eat a lot before you do it so it will look like actual vomit. And throw up as soon as you get home after being picked up but don't take any medicine just say you need some rest.actually rest too don't go on the internet or play video games you want it to look like your sick.

hope this helps and good luck.

Source(s): personal experience

When all else fails, miss the bus or oversleep. Unless your parent(s) are home. Then the best I can give you is fake being sick. Always worked for me.

honestly i think u shud go to school, i thought honors was supposed to be an honor ahah. Go to school, feel sick, go to nurse n then ur mom can pick u up. Say u feel like throwing up and ur tummy feels bad < tht always works for me.

Go to school, go to the bathroom, leave school, go do whatever until its over, wait at your bus stop, when the kids get off walk over there and go home. BAM