I told her i love her and she didnt say it back?

i told my girlfriend of 5 months that i love her for the first time and she didnt say it back

what do i do

what does this mean

i love for the fist time dude for real you should tell her that first time i saw you i love she will think after 5 month you love me

• Ned, it could mean that she might have as intense feelings for you yet. Don't rush her. If its rushed it will mean NOTHING.

she might be nervous. talk to her about it

• Niko

...not good...sorry bro :/

Source(s): Help an awesome bro out who has a broken heart and has noting but feeling of emptiness that are hidden from a world that resents him for noble deeds which everyone sees a self-loathing vanity. :( http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201205...