Should I buy the ps3 or wait for the ps4 to come out and wen Is the ps4 coming out??? Which do you guys think?

Favorite Answer

THERE IS NO PS4 Sony already said there not making it because the ps3 has not reached its Limeys and can beat the Xbox 720 or a new wii

Buy a PS3. It will be years before there will be a PS4. The owner of SCEI said he can't imagine a PS4, so it is possible that PS3 will be Sony's last console. Sony tries to make their consoles last at least 10 years. PS3 came out in 2006, so we can only guess it won't be until around 2016. They might announce and develop the PS4 one or two years before then. That's what Sony said. I don't think they should wait until the PS3 is dead to release the PS4. They didn't wait till PS1 was dead to release PS2. PS2 isn't even dead yet! Although it is less popular, they are still selling it and releasing new games for it. Sony could lose a lot of money if they were to wait until the PS3 was dead to release the PS4. So we will just have to wait to see when it is coming out. It should happen by 2016.

You will have to wait a long time for a PS4 to come out. My bet is that it will be announced in 2013, and it will be release in 2014. So PS3s are pretty cheap. Might as well jump. Especially since the PS4 will be crazy expensive.

Source(s): PS4 E3 2012: http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2012/
  • ?

You should at least wait for the E3 and see anything gets announced.

Right now both the next Xbox and PS4 are only rumors. Supposedly they should be coming out around the 2013 holiday season. So if you can wait, that's probably a good idea. If not, go with the cheapest you can find, or even buy used, to hold you over for now.

you should buy a ps3 right now, there are only rumors about the ps4 right now and its

very unlikely that the ps4 will be released this year. it will probably be released in late 2013 or

early 2014

Source(s): researching game sites

If I were you, I'd wait for the ps4 even of it takes a year to wait. My brother has experienced this when he wanted a ps2, but our mom instead waited for the release of ps3 to come out and get that instead. Plus, the wait isn't really that bad when you have a pc around.

wait for the ps4 because later people will probably abandon their ps3 and then later they will discontinue games for ps3

Source(s): this same thing happened to me when i bought a Nintendo DS, then it repeated when i bought a ps2