Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Xanax high... Best way/ amount?

How many mg's of Xanax should I take to get high? I have a low tolerance, I'm at about 140 pounds.... What are some good ways to spend a Xanax high? A movie? Need some good suggestions :) and DO NOT GIVE ME A LECTURE ON DRUGS AND DANGER AND LIFE. I'm not some dummy like Whitney crackhead Houston who's gonna take 10 and drink a fifth of scotch.. I'm not stupid. Do NOT waste my time answering this with anything other than suggestions. Thanks

lmao there's always that one person who will still gawk and gawk on these posted even when I specify not to. Thanks "Bork" for proving that there are still idiots out there. Take your preaching somewhere else. It's not our problem you have some misguided sense to save the day and spew your crap cuz you don't get enough attention at home

• Neerp
    Favorite Answer

You are not some dummy? Yes, you are, because you are stupid enough to consider taking xanax to get high. You have no clue what you are getting yourself into. But hey, go ahead and burn your brain to cinders and screw your life, see if we care. You so obviously know so much better than those of us who have done what you are considering doing, and have been where you are heading.

Always do research before using any drug. Yahoo Answers is not even close to a reputable source.

Erowid is: http://www.erowid.org/pharms/alprazolam/alprazolam...

Xanax is not usually recreational. There is mild euphoria in some cases, but it's generally used to just to "chill." I wouldn't exceed 2 mgs if you want to stay awake.

Xanax is a benzo, which means it is habit forming. So be careful! Have fun.

We sell and supply high quality pure Research Chemicals and Prescription Drugs in both large and small quantities worldwide. Please note that Almost everything is negotiable..,pamelawilliam02@gmail.com

SEND TEXT TO 509 641 7558.

Adderall and Adderall XR

Concerta

Dexedrine

Focalin and Focalin XR

Metadate CD and Metadate ER

Methylin and Methylin ER

Ritalin, Ritalin SR, Ritalin LA

Vyvanse

Daytrana

Quillivant XR

Now in Stock;

Roxicodone 30mg

Oxycontin 80mg

Oxymorphone 40mg

Ketamine - kilogram/grams

MDMA - kilogram/grams

Adderall 30mg

Xanar bar

Percocet 30mg

Methamphetamine - kilogram/grams

Ab-chminaca - kilogram/grams

PM me please for custom lists! Almost everything is negotiable..

PAYMENT

Only westernunion and moneygram system.

PACKAGE

The products are packaged in vacuum, in material not detectable by x-rays. Super discreet.

SHIPPING

Free 3-5 DAYS WORLDWIDE.

100% reship.

CONTACT EMAIL// pamelawilliam02@gmail.com

OR

SENT TEXT TO 509 641 7558.

Hahaha you are an idiot. Anyone that does drugs like xanax for fun is stupid. So there lol rofl :-)

2mg bar is what i would start out with if you have a low tolerance. You can chill with friends, listen to music, bbq, or whatever you feel like.