Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 9 years ago

How do I cook my dog?

My dog has gotten really chunky since I got him as a pup. He looks tasty, and it costs too much to care for him. I would like to cook him for tonight's dinner with the family. But the problem is, how do I cook it? Do I boil it, or do I grill it? Also, do you have to skin it first? Thanks

Favorite Answer

1 that is illegal.

2 that is disgusting and

3 that is not right to your dog

Koreans often eat dog though it isn't usually from a pet. They make a soup called Bositong where you boil the meat, and yes it has to be skinned. That's about all I can say on the topic. I really couldn't eat my pet who I had since he was a baby puppy. Dog meat that is raised liked cows or pigs is a different matter and though our culture typically frowns on this, I can't look down on another cultures beliefs, or if you are starving and have no money kind of situation. We have raised animals for consumption, but they weren't pets nor treated like pets. If you decide to eat your pet, please kill him so he doesn't feel pain.

yeeak.May be Asians but not Indians.I am Indian and Vegetarian.Most of the Indians are vegetarian and others eat only Chicken, sea food and only Muslims eat Goat.

• ?

You have to skin it first.Then get bread, cut that greasy pig up and make a nice sandwich.

Put cheese, lettuce some tomatoes and they won't even know its dog!

you would have to skin it and take out all the stuff you don't want to eat look online there might be so good recipes online

two words:

Dog Tacos.

Thank you.

your disgusting

It is illegal. I would not try it.

Source(s): Common Sense?

LMFAO!!!!!!!

...