When you talk to god does he answer back in any way?

• e w
    Favorite Answer

No, I always get a busy signal..............

And he doesn't even have voicemail.

Yes, in many ways. Sometimes I ask god something, and the next day I get on YA, and there's a person with the same q I asked God, and there's the answer to it I was looking for. Or sometimes the answers appear in tv or movies, or someone I talked to recently has the answers. I did ask God once, y my marriage was annulled, and I didnt get an answer for quite a while. Then one day I watched Diary of a Mad Black Woman, and in there, a woman is struggling to figure out y her husband left her after she's been so wonderful to him. Then her mom told her, that if anything threatens the relationship between you and god, then god takes that away, reguardless of who or what that may be. It was a wonderful answer to my question...because my ex didnt like the way I prayed; he thought it was useless for a useless person like me to pray anyway...so he'd tell me to stop wasting god's time by talking to him. So....god took my ex outta my life.

I know all this sounds weird, but I was just giving examples in my life to ur question.

Any way He chooses. (1) Through His Word. A relevant scripture may pop into mind. (2) Through nature (your surroundings, perhaps) (3) The Holy Spirit. A thought or feeling - not necessarily scriptural. You'll know it. (4) Audibly. Who says He can't?

God talks to us 24/7. Through the Bible.

I'm not God but we were together to understand angels.

john 10 says the sheep know his voice and they follow him

• ?

Yes, but it's always subtle. If I get a request for something, sometimes it happens through other people which is his chosen means. He works through others to help and bless us. Sometimes it just happens.

My dad cant afford a telephone line bruh

• ?

He keeps giving me the silent treatment

yes he speaks to our spirit the essence of who we are

All he thinks about is ARGHH I MUST RUN DOWN THE APOCALYPSE!!