Will you say a prayer for me?

I've been sick for like month in the hospital 9 days. Please pray my Dr vist goes good tomorrow

Thank you for everyone that prayed for me !!

Dear Heavenly Father, there are times we need to call upon you in our time of need. Ohio is concerned about his Dr. Appointment tomorrow due to an illness that has been plaguing him for a month now. Please walk with him tomorrow as he walks into the doctors office for a report of good health, in the Name of The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost. Amen

Protestant Nazarene

• ?

Father God,

I pray in Jesus name your will would be done in this young man's life. Help him to deal with his struggles. Lighten and lift his burdens from him. And most of all Lord. I pray if he does know you he would come to know you as his personal Lord and savior. In Jesus name.

Amen.

• ?

No. Prayers do absolutely nothing. People die from diseases at the same rate whether they are prayed for, or not.

It's hard to pray for you when maybe you need to pray for others. We all have gift and talents different from someone else.

• wgr88

Yes indeed it is done, God bless and www.vop.com great bible lessons while your laid up also www.bibleuniverse.com for on line bible.

No. Prayers don't do anything. Hope you get well though.

sure

No, make me.