Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Will you say a prayer for me?

I've been sick for like month in the hospital 9 days. Please pray my Dr vist goes good tomorrow

Update:

Thank you for everyone that prayed for me !!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Dear Heavenly Father, there are times we need to call upon you in our time of need. Ohio is concerned about his Dr. Appointment tomorrow due to an illness that has been plaguing him for a month now. Please walk with him tomorrow as he walks into the doctors office for a report of good health, in the Name of The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost. Amen

Protestant Nazarene

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Father God,

I pray in Jesus name your will would be done in this young man's life. Help him to deal with his struggles. Lighten and lift his burdens from him. And most of all Lord. I pray if he does know you he would come to know you as his personal Lord and savior. In Jesus name.

Amen.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

No. Prayers do absolutely nothing. People die from diseases at the same rate whether they are prayed for, or not.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's hard to pray for you when maybe you need to pray for others. We all have gift and talents different from someone else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • wgr88
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Yes indeed it is done, God bless and www.vop.com great bible lessons while your laid up also www.bibleuniverse.com for on line bible.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. Prayers don't do anything. Hope you get well though.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

sure

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, make me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.