Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

compare and contrast the lever house and the chrysler building. be sure to include zoning, materials, ornament?

compare and contrast the lever house and the chrysler building. be sure to include zoning, materials, ornaments, and clients purpose in commissioning a skyscraper. thanks!

• ?

I read this twice. The way you layer longer story-related prose is admirable, and something I have much trouble with. You make it seem effortless, natural, but all of us who write know the opposite is true. I often measure the effectiveness of a piece by the number of TD's........Jealousy rears it's green head. Kudos to you, Mr Carney.