Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Spanish Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

My fellow Madridistas, Anyone interested in Higuain's departure?

Higuain is linked with a move away from RM. Chelsea and PSG are heavily linked with the 24 years striker, and apparently, Higuain called Pastore to ask about Paris Saint-Germain.

However, Mou recently stated Higuain is staying here even if clubs offer 40, 50 or €60 million. Higuain's brother Federico also said he won't leave after RM players signed Higuaín’s shirt to show him how much they appreciate him and that they don’t want him to leave.

So, anyone wants Higuain, who scored two league winning goals, to leave RM??? ( i desperately hope he stays)

FQ: "IF" Higuain does leave, who would you want RM to sign???

@JustDoIt: Neymar is unwanted at RM. He (Neymar) would be a good replacement for Benzema or Di Maria, not Higuain. Higuain best attributes are finishing, timing, positionating whereas Neymar best attributes are playmaking, passing and dribbling.

We already have a number of players like Neymar.

lol @ Alonso, Agreed !!

Favorite Answer

I think replacing Higuain with that jumped-up over-hyped prick Neymar would be a bad investment from any angle.

Players sign and play, but nothing is assured. More importantly every player wants to be the starter which is not possible. Higuain is not a starter and would move on else where.

So players come and go - so no worries. But if a star player CR7 or Messi or any other major impact player leaves their teams then fans would be worried.

FQ - sign Neymar....but he does not come cheap nor will he deliver as many believe he can. Even though I support my NT team Brazil, he is yet to show he is as great as other make you believe.

• Lucy

Higuain's effective and important to the club and I most definitely don't want him to leave.

As for a replacement, I can't think of anyone at the moment. Anyone but Neymar. I'm starting to strongly dislike that kid.

I've always liked Aguero but I don't know how well he would do, replacing Higuain...

Cavani could play in Benzema or Higuain's position. He could also play anywhere along the forward line, although a central forward would be best since his best attribute is finishing. Cavani would make Real Madrid the favorite for the CL and La Liga title.

• X

Yes. I never really like Higuain's playing style. I want RM to sign Aguero

no longer from own journey yet from what i've got heard the plates are vast and, being crammed with nutrition, the parts could be, too. All of which could make contributions to waste, to no longer point out the increasing length of the customers. Having an previous shaped hearty urge for nutrition is merely perfect if the potential is going for expend. the in demand interpretation of a hearty urge for nutrition could be to consume healthily for the earnings of stated heart. There could be no embarrassment or shame in sharing a plate of nutrition or utilising a pup bag. If that is paid for, consume it or take it.

No, I hope he doesn't leave, he has been one of the few worthwhile Real Madrid signings in recent years but if he does leave I would want Cavani to be his replacement.

Mourinho said he is not going anywhere , he wants him and Benzema as his strikers , well Roma did try to get him and i wanted see him in Rome but he is not moving

mou also said that benzema and higuain will b my two strikers in my next season...so he won't leave i think...

I think Higuain > Benzema, but it doesn't really matter if he doesn't start.