? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Does growing up without a dad.make you more sensitive?

I guess being sensitive can be a good thing right? Sometimes its irritating as hell bc I feel like I'm a girl in my head not in a sexual way because I'm attracted to girls but more like I'm a lesbian. Like I dont seem to be interested in the same things other guys are its hard to explain. For example I.like Justin beiber songs and Taylor lautner movies I.cried at the end of the Taylor lautner movie. I know there is nothing wrong with that its just difficult being different.

Favorite Answer

personally I believe it does because I grew up without a mom or dad and now I'm a lesbian. I also aren't very happy or have feelings about cutting or killing myself. I hate how it makes me feel but yes it makes me a lot more sensitive to certain things.