? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

** IS MY FRIEND BEING REAL RUDE OR WHAT.?**?

OK YESTERDAY I FOUND SOME VIDEOS ONLINE THAT I THOUGHT WERE FUNNY ...THEY HAD SOME FOUL LANGUAGE BUT OKAY ANYWAYS..... I POSTED THEM ON MY FRIENDS PAGE WHO I GO TO COLLEGE WITH YESTERDAY ..an hour later she sends me a text saying "Yo don't be putting stupid videos on my page I deleted those posts". I texted her and said "wow is it that serious?". And she said "yes people I work with are on my fb" I texted her again and told her " fine but you can tell me nicely". .... And after that she didn't respond ... I was hurt and upset I still am... I haven't talked to her..... Was she being rude? Did I overeact? Help

Favorite Answer

I think that she overreacted, and I'm wondering if your friend has ever heard of not mixing business with pleasure..I would never put my co workers on my Facebook. I love my friends and they have great humor lol but some of the humor may be to much for co workers. NEVER mix business with pleasure! Sorry your going through this.

No i wouldn't have thought that was being rude, maybe she was just a bit angry at you and didn't want her collegues to see those kind of vids on her wall....I can understand her. You should just say oh sorry, i thought you would think they were funny...i didnt mean to make u angry...thats all!

No more videos. Just move on

I don't think that you were overreacting at all! I think that was very rude of her especially of she is your friend! I hope this helped! :-)