Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

So the boy I like said no?

So I asked out the boy I like and he said No because he wouldn't want to hurt me. I still want to try asking him out and stuff I know it will be terrible if I do. Or should I? I really really like him and care for him. And I know he does too, in your opinion should I or should I not? Should I just buck up and be his friend or try to be something more? Give me your opinions.

Favorite Answer

If he said no because he wouldn't want to hurt you, he could've been trying to let you down easy. Not sure.