Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

What is a good move to watch, 14 yr old girl?

I really enjoyed Thirteen, Life as a House, Speak and Cyberbullying. I like movies on bullying, but nothing too graphic. Nothing old plz. Something from 2003 and newer. Thx!!

Favorite Answer

Precious

Trust

watch easy A with emma stone in it i love that movie!

Also check out you again its funny! It has betty white as the grandma and its hilarious!

And the proposal with sandra bullock is awesome too.

The first two have a ton of high school bullying and drama and the proposal is not about bullying but its still funny. Oh and deffinatly watch step brothers! I have seen it a ton of times its still funny lol!

Source(s): awesome movies