What is something positive you can say about President Obama?

Favorite Answer

he has positively screwed the american people and america itself

1) I give him big time credit for decisions involved in killing Bin Laden. While 95% of the credit can and should go to career military and intelligence personnel, Mr. Obama was faced with a tough decision. His advisors only gave about a 40% chance that OBL was in Abbottabad. That's less than the odds that Hussein had WMD. He made the call to go in, and he made the call to not rely on missile attack which would make confirmation of OBL's death tricky. He also made the call not to tell the Pakistanis. All very touch calls, and he picked correctly. Even in hindsight I am not sure I would have made the same decisions. But he was right...and a bit lucky. He also was the one who advised sending extra munitions and the chinooks in with the SEALs in case the SEALs had to fight their way out.

2) Repealing DADT. This was a bad law from the moment Clinton put it into action. I am glad to see it go.

Aaaaannd, that's about all.

His foreign affairs agenda is very good. He authorized the killing of the pirates holding Richard Phillips hostage, and the killing of Osama bin Laden, which, although it was not a direct action by him and thus cannot be completely credited to him, exemplifies his stern, strong stance on defense.

He's a great public speaker, a good negotiator, and he sets a good example for minorities that felt as though the country wasn't theirs.

Source(s): Off the top of my head. Of course, I have a long list of cons...but s'all goood

He not trying too cut SS and Medicare, like the Ryan plan wants.

He made the right call on bin Laden.

He wants what's best for the largest number of Americans. And not just the really rich ones.

He is a master of teleprompter reading and can tell HUGE whopper lies with a completely straight face.

He is not Mitt Romney.

• Frank

He's finishing his term with the stock market up and employment improved, well on our way to fixing what Bush wrecked.