Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Any good books suggestions?

I really like sweet romance and action. I know weird combination. I loved the hunger games and graceling which are two examples. I want more modern one not like pride and prejudice (I did like it though) any good suggestions?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Try the Maximum Ride series. The first three books were good. The fourth one (The final warning) and those after it were garbage, but the first three were pretty good.

• 9 years ago

I was honestly going to say pride and prejudice, but after that my favorite books would be harry potter. Theres not that much romance in the beginning of the series yet a lot of action, but by the 4th and 5th book theres more romance.

• 9 years ago

Have you read I am number four & the power of six (by pittacus lore)? *They're good... So is Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George. Oh! And 100 Cupboards by N. D. Wilson

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.