having pains please help me?

It's hurts to have sex but i went to the doctor last week and told me i didn't have no stds what else could it be..

wtf my youngest daughter is 1 years old lmao no newborn baby over here

Favorite Answer

There are many different reason sex can be painful. Endometriosis can cause painful intercourse. The best book I have come across is called The V book. It talks all about different problems woman have with painful intercourse.

• ?

Maybe you are still recovering from the baby. When you have a baby it takes a long time to recover if you're concerned about nature and yourself and also careful about bringing up your baby in a sensible atmosphere.