Did I do the right thing?

I got into a fight with one of my friends in college over Christmas break and we stopped talking ever since. The thing is is that the fight was over a misunderstanding. My friend didn't communicate with me and started freaking out on me out of nowhere so I lashed back at her.

I still feel bad about we ended things because we did have some good times. I just recently sent her an apology message on facebook wishing her the best and hoping to just let this stupid fight blow over, with a maybe if we can grab a coffee over the summer to talk everything on our minds out. I haven't heard anything back. Well, I tried....

Favorite Answer

She probably hasn't said anything, because Facebook messages aren't really a good way of saying sorry. You just need to pick up the phone call her, tell her that your sorry, and you would like to talk it out over coffee. Good luck and I hope this helps.

At least you wanted to mend the hurt feelings, it's all up to your friend to want to catch up, talk, or simply get some closure. You've got a good *and logical* heart to want to patch it all up. I hope you two can hang out again, good luck :]

You did the right thing sometimes people come in your life to teach you a lesson and walk away maybe she was one if them people