Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Weird bumps on my face?

I have these weird bumps on my forehead. I never really break out. My face is pretty clear besides the little pimples i get once a week. I am lactose-intolerant. My brother gets rashes under his knees when he has milk. I never really get any problems with having milk. I can have pizza and icecream and stuff and be fine. Last night I had some lasagna. I think it may have been the cheese in that. The bumps on my forehead are clear. I tried to pop one in case it was a pimple. Nothing came out. So I washed my face in case it was a break out. I scrubbed it with this acne wash I have. Like 4 hours later it spread to even more parts of my forehead. It's happening nowhere else. I've had a cold for a few days but nothing serious, just a stuffy nose. HELP?!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

are they itchy maybe their hives

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.