Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 9 years ago

Is my foot broken or sprained?

Yesterday I was riding my dirt bike and when i was doing a jump i fell. I didn't fall particularly hard but the bike did land on my foot. When the bike fell on me my foot was facing downwards and then it landed on me(maybe hyper-extending some of my ligaments?). I got up and picked up the bike and at the time my foot didn't really hurt but i was limping. I drove home and when i got home i took off my boot to find that it had swelled. Now it didn't really hurt but i did notice some light bruising and only slightly hurt to the touch. Today i woke up and it was still swollen and i have a minor limp but, it does not hurt at all only a slight ache when i walk on it or touch it. I also have no problem moving my foot and toes

Now i know you guys do not have X-ray vision but because this is the first time this has happened to me I'm hoping some of you guys have experience on it.

Thanks

P.S. I have no health care and that is the main reason why i have been holding off on going to the doctor.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

I doubt it's broken. Just rest ice and elevation

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.