Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 9 years ago

Is my foot broken or sprained?

Yesterday I was riding my dirt bike and when i was doing a jump i fell. I didn't fall particularly hard but the bike did land on my foot. When the bike fell on me my foot was facing downwards and then it landed on me(maybe hyper-extending some of my ligaments?). I got up and picked up the bike and at the time my foot didn't really hurt but i was limping. I drove home and when i got home i took off my boot to find that it had swelled. Now it didn't really hurt but i did notice some light bruising and only slightly hurt to the touch. Today i woke up and it was still swollen and i have a minor limp but, it does not hurt at all only a slight ache when i walk on it or touch it. I also have no problem moving my foot and toes

Now i know you guys do not have X-ray vision but because this is the first time this has happened to me I'm hoping some of you guys have experience on it.

Thanks

P.S. I have no health care and that is the main reason why i have been holding off on going to the doctor.

I doubt it's broken. Just rest ice and elevation