Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 9 years ago

give me a break, mom!!?

my mom wants me to get off yahoo answer and go outside!! what names should i call her??

only good insults and no stupid answers plz

Favorite Answer

trolloping floozy!

Everyone above me is right, there is no need to call ur mom names. Besides, you should be happy ur mom had you. Show some respect. Maybe you go on Y!Answers too much. Just do something else for a while, and come on Y!A later

(P.S, was that milkfurters recipe a joke, b/c hot dog slices in a cereal bowl and milk seems really sarcastic)

• g

Proper etiquette would tell us that there are no "good insults." Perhaps you should learn better ways of responding to others.

Your mother carried you in her belly for 9 months, show some respect!

I always say " I will mum straight away", then i go outside.

• ?

Listen to your mom, perhaps the house is on fire.