Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Very concerned about my father?!?

My father has always been a very strange man, probably due to his high blood pressure, but what in the world should I do if I know that he is an exotic dancer for birthday parties? Should I tell my mom?

Favorite Answer

Like the old saying "Nothing if our health or bodies can make us stop what we love." something like that. Your dad probs not healthy but a human truly loves something and trys to do what they want even if it puts a risk. Like our brothers we fought for freedom, because we truly want freedom. Let your mom know! Just know that we want to do whatever we can even if it's a risk. Common Sense: A Person very ill wants to run a mile, and can't run, That person would do whatever he/she loves to do and take the risk!

Yes You Should Tell Her Or It Will Get Back To Her In A Uglier Way

That is going to give me night mares. Tell your mom!

No.