Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

What should I do if the person I want to love isnt giving any attention to me it feels as he has noo feelings?

What should I do if the person I want to love isnt giving any attention to me it feels as he has noo feelings?

What should I do hes hurting mee because he looks good and it feels good when im with him what should I do :( hes from afghanistan I only wonder the poeple who have their loved ones together how do they end up will someone tell me how you meet guys how come hes not real with mee i feel kind of upset when everyone can get what they want but not mee I can not win someones heart i mean that guy im talking about the one i tried to hook up with.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • sakura
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Umm...have you try telling him that you love him? Sometimes giving him the hints that you like him to him is not enough because he may not realize it. Ask him whether he wants to go out with you. If no, then there's nothing you can do about it but accept and respect his decision. He's not the only guy in the world. There are many plenty of fishes out there other than him. So, don't lose hope of love. Good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.