Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

What should I do if the person I want to love isnt giving any attention to me it feels as he has noo feelings?

What should I do hes hurting mee because he looks good and it feels good when im with him what should I do :( hes from afghanistan I only wonder the poeple who have their loved ones together how do they end up will someone tell me how you meet guys how come hes not real with mee i feel kind of upset when everyone can get what they want but not mee I can not win someones heart i mean that guy im talking about the one i tried to hook up with.

• sakura
    Favorite Answer

Umm...have you try telling him that you love him? Sometimes giving him the hints that you like him to him is not enough because he may not realize it. Ask him whether he wants to go out with you. If no, then there's nothing you can do about it but accept and respect his decision. He's not the only guy in the world. There are many plenty of fishes out there other than him. So, don't lose hope of love. Good luck!