Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

This guy likes me and idk what to do?

So this guy who rides my bus likes me. He is a couple of years older then me. His friend gave me his number and told me to text him, so I did to be nice. He admits he likes me and calls me stuff all the time. Yesterday he called me and I didn't answer... twice. We were texting and he called so I had to answer and he was talking to me on speaker phone and his little brother was there and he was adding comments that made it even more awkward. He likes me and I don't like him and I really want him to know with out saying it... What should I do?!?! I'm 15 and I believe he is 17.

Favorite Answer

Be honest and tell him how you feel, cause it hurts more being lead on.