Why does my boyfriend care!?!?! ILL ANSWER YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i have 3 tattoos

a crown that says yolo

a tear drop on back of my wrist

a dollar sign with a weed leaf in it (i no stupid)

my bf has 1 tattoo 3 tear drops on back of his wrist

he dosent think i should get anymore tattoos and i dont really want anymore but i still dont know why he cares so much so my question is guys if it was your gf would u care and girls it it was ur bf would you care also is it any of his buisness

Please and thank you!!!!

Update:

ok ppl i agree dat dey r stupid lol

Update 2:

@blurry angel i have a job n i make 13.50 an hur so i think im gud

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Those are the dumbest tattoos I've ever heard of. Have fun when "yolo" stops being "cool" and when you wanna apply for a job that frowns upon drugs.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Sorry if this does not aid the predicament your in I on no account had a predicament like this..... :/ however i will check out my high-quality... If your now one of the crucial simplest men and women within the institution who's unmarried he could say that simply when you consider that in case your in a foul temper being in a dating would cheer you up, or if he's unmarried he might mentioned that when you consider that he does such as you or he's unmarried however is comfortable being by myself in a few instances no longer a boyfriend/female friend is had to cheer you up your peers are continually there to cheer you up and feature a well time with out the entire heartaches and mascara jogging however relationships don't seem to be continually tears and breakups... I am comfortable with the boyfriend I have and the joys and strong peers i must aid me!

• Sam
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

What type of job do you have? Because if you had tattoos like that and typed like a dyslexic preschooler like you are, you would have no job.

And getting stupid tattoos doesn't qualitfy for an "lol" more like a "God damn what have I done to myself. I hope I can raise enough money to get them removed.

And yes guys do care when you permanently mark yourself with ridiculously stupid things.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't mind tattoos, but those do sound stupid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

He cares because he luvs u.

• 8 years ago

No, it's none of his business. it's your body, do with it what you want. If he is worth it, it shouldn't matter to him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.