Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Exam??????????? Helpppp?

Hey,

I have to take my ap enviromental science ram tomorrow and I haven't studied AT ALL and I don't know anything from the class. Well I want to major in computer engineering in college so do I have to worry about ap environmental science?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

just look over the major points (if you have a review book) or if not, just read over your class notes and tests once or twice. you'll have at least some sense of what'll be on the exam. cramming won't help you, just read things over, get a good night's sleep, wake up early, read over the notes one more time, and go in to take the exam. hope this helped and good luck! :)

• emmit

basically study 2 or 3 which you think of of incorporate probably to be waiting for use. expenditures can get u marks in the event that they are suitable. substantial ingredient is make confident you be attentive to the textile u have studied for the examination and what form of questions u would desire to be asked.

Why are you wasting time posting in yahoo answers if you should be studying?