I always have a fantasy of my wife sleeping with a black guy, why?

Favorite Answer

You are watching too much television

If you dont know why how would we know why you want your wife sleeping with a black guy.

Cuz black guys stereotypically have a big penis...you want her to have pleasure and you figure a black man can provide that to her.

• C Ross

Because you are messed up to want your wife to another man.

why would you want the wife that you promised to love, cherish have sex with someone else??? if you guys don't have an open relationship, then keep that crap to yourself.

I think that is a bad thing to do. I think if you play it in your head only it is okay.

• Rick

The why doesn't matter. If she's okay with it, it would be a fun thing to see her do. You'd both have fun.

Your a sick individual.

• ?

Because he,s hung bigger than you are ?

She already did.